Who is the Foundation programme for?
- Young Pasifika (ages 18 - 35 years) who are thinking about business as a future pathway, or looking to develop their entrepreneurship skills
- You do not need to have a business idea for the Foundation programme
When does the programme start?
- Intake 1 – 25 January 2022
- Intake 2 – 14 February 2022
- Intake 3 – 29 March 2022
- Intake 4 – TBC
What days of the week is the programme?
- Intake 1 – Every Tuesday Morning at 9:30am
- Intake 2 – Every Monday Morning at 9:30am
What kind of things will I learn?
In the Foundation Programme we introduce the Business Canvas Model and will cover a new segment each week. The Business Canvas Model can be best described through nine building blocks that show how a business intends to make money. Think of it as a blueprint for a company.
By the end of the Foundation Programme you will have a basic understanding of the Business Canvas Model and will be ready to implement this in any future business ventures.
What is the time commitment?
- The programme will run for 8 weeks
- The classes will be delivered once a week from 9:30am - 12:30pm
- You will be provided with resources and ‘homework’ to complete in your own time
We understand that everyone has other life, family, community commitments; however, all participants are asked to make their best effort and attend all classes (only 8 in total).
How will it be delivered?
Like everything else, COVID-19 has impacted how we deliver this programme.
- This means all intakes will be delivered 100% online. This means you can join the programme from anywhere in the motu
- Future intakes will depend on alert levels and lockdown restrictions.
Who will deliver the programme?
You will be supported by dedicated (and awesome) facilitators who will guide you through the programme and you will get to meet lots of cool, inspirational business owners and leaders.
What support and resources will be provided?
We know people have life, family and community commitments, but we are here to help wherever we can. Please email us on email@example.com about your personal situation and what support you might need.
All participants will have the opportunity to receive -
- An electronic device to join the classes online
- Support for internet connectivity
- The opportunity to be partnered with a Mentor (in a group mentorship setting)